BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 photo Sophie3_zps6fae6d7e.jpg

Monday, June 17, 2013

Roleplay Phone Sex


You are my very sexy and hot landlord and came by my apartment this morning to get back one of your favorite DVD's from your favorite lil roleplay phone sex cutie pie. When you showed up I was dressed in a favorite pair of my tight fitting pants and a strap less half top. I invited you in as you said "Sophie I'm coming over for a few reasons. One to get the DVD that you borrowed from me and two to let you know that you are way behind on your rent." As I stood there I said "Yes I know but I have some bad news on both things. The first is that I lost your DVD. I'm not sure where it is. And the second is I don't have any money for the rent." As you stood there with a look of disappointment on your face I said "I know that was your favorite DVD and I didn't mean to lose it." With a sorrowful look on my face. Then telling you that I was very low on cash and didn't know when I would be able to pay for it. You said "Well that's something I don't want to hear." And told me that if I didn't come up with the rent then you were going to have to evict me. I stood there trying to think of ways I could stop that from happening I suggested working it off for you. Maybe helping you out with the up keep of your apartments. But that wasn't a good idea because you shot that down fast. Then I went on to say that I could be your personal assistant. I started to get a little flirty with you in a sweet and submissive kind of way that only a naughty cutie pie like me could do. You said "What kind of personal assistant. You know I have lots of applicants for that but what makes you more qualified then they do?" I began giving you a seductive look taking my hands as I ran them across my little body and making my way closer to you I said "Well I can stay late and will never have a problem working when most others will. And I'm veeeeeery flexible." As soon as I said that you had a perk in your eyes and said "Is that right?" I said "Oh yes it is and I'm very good at what I do." 

You stood there starting to unbutton your shirt and said  "Well Sophie are you coming on to me? You know I'm much older then you." I walked closer to you I said "Maybe I am. You may not know this but I have an attraction for older men." You said "Well I don't know if we should be talking about this now." You started to make your way to the door. I ran ahead of you and stood in front of the door so you could not go out. I said "Oh please lets work something out. I can't be thrown out. Just think about all those late nights and all of that stress that builds up from the work around this place." I moved even closer now. Close enough that I started to brush my little body against yours saying "I could give you a very good massage and loosen those muscles and make you feel so much better." You stood there trying to fight off the urge and temptation. I know you  wanted to just leave out. Looking into my eyes as you said "Oh Sophie baby this is so wrong but I want you right now." You took your big hard cock out and exposed it for me. Seeing me take my hand as they were running up my top as I slowly raised it up and exposed my perky tits. Taking my hands as I touched and squeezed them together. Hearing you say "Have you ever sucked on a cock before?" I said "Oh yes I have. In fact I want to show you how much of a roleplay phone sex slut I really am." I got down on my knees and took yours in my hand. Looking up at you as I opened up and slid my hot wet mouth around it. It felt so good as I took it in and out. Nice and slow as you could feel my tongue sliding up and down your shaft. Slurping on it as I took it in as far as I cook and raised my mouth all the way up to the tip of the head.

Rolling my tongue round and round as I slid my mouth back down on it again. This time taking it even deeper. Hearing you moan out as I raised my mouth back up saying "Your cock is so big and hard and feels so good in my mouth." I started sliding my tongue up and down your shaft. Making my way down to your balls as I started to suck on them. They were so full and felt so good in my mouth as I made my way back up to slide your cock back in my mouth. This time sucking and slurping on it faster and faster as I could feel it hit the back of my throat. Gagging on it as I looked up at you with water in my eyes from sucking it so fucking good. I heard you say "Oh baby I'm ready to fuck you now." I got up and bent over for you. Wiggling my little ass out of my little pants and thong and I grabbed my thighs and said "Please fuck me Mr. Landlord." You took your cock in your hand and walked between my legs and started to push it in my wet little pussy. Feeling how tight it was as you started to slide it in and out. Hearing me moan out as you fucked me deep and fast. Your cock was so big and hard the way that it stretched my little hole open that I moaned out louder and louder with every thrust. Taking your hands as you started to grab my hips and slide all the way in and all the way out. As I grinded my hips into yours as I could feel your cock head press in against the back of my pussy walls. Feeling my juices make your dick so wet that you started to pound me even harder. You looked at me as you said "Have you ever had your ass fucked Sophie?" I looked back at you I said "No I haven't it's still a virgin."

Looking at the hunger in your eyes as you rolled your hips round and round feeling my pussy clinch and grab around your cock and pull it in so deep I said "Do you want to be the first to take my ass cherry?" You said "Hell yes I do." As you slid your cock out of my wet pussy and said "This is going to hurt I know but once I get it in it will be okay." I said "Okay I trust you." Hearing you tell me to relax as you took your hands and opened up my ass cheeks and started to slowly push your way in. Hearing me squeam and moan out as you said "Oh fuck Sophie your ass is so tight it's like nothing I've ever felt before! " You started to push in even deeper. Making your way into my tiny little hole as it felt like trying to push something big and hard into a tiny object you started to fuck my little ass. Feeling me squeeze on your dick as it choked and squeezed. As you pulled me back onto you giving me thrust after thrust. I said "It feels so good baby and it's really stretching me out." You were pumping faster and faster saying "I'm going to cum right now baby where does my favorite roleplay phone sex slut want this hot load at?" I said "Please paint up my little ass baby." As you were feeling me squeeze the fuck out of your cock by now and I could feel you ramming my little hole you said "Get ready!" And you shot a thick creamy load all over my ass cheeks. I looked at you as I said "MMMMM it's so hot thick and creamy and feels so good." You smiled lustfully and said "You don't have to worry about the rent anymore and you are defiantly hired for the assistant job." I giggled and said "Thank you...I look forward to many long nights in your office." I can't wait to see what kind of assistance I will be helping my landlord out with ...

Are you looking for a naughty ternate today who can't afford to pay you her rent money? Maybe I can exchange something else for what I owe you *giggles*

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Sophie

0 comments: