BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 photo Sophie3_zps6fae6d7e.jpg

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcum To My Forbidden Secrets

Hi everyone it's your Barely legal cutie pie Sophie! Welcum to my nawty blog. I can't wait to start sharing my dirty little secrets with you! And if you thought my other stories were really forbidden, wait until you hear about my latest! I have to admit my secrets are the most naughty around! So here's just a little taste to get your juices flowing *giggles*...Before I moved to Cali I use to be a bit sheltered by my parents. Especially my daddy. But I think he did that so he could have me all to himself. And when mommy wasn't around oh boy the things we did together! But a good girl never kisses and tells. Not all the time anyway! I suppose that's why I decided to join the academy! And I have to say it's been just what a girl like me needs.  And why is that? Because I'm a kinky, naughty, dirty, cock pleasing cutie pie all rolled into one! 

That's right they don't make them any sluttier than me! And boy oh boy oh boy if daddy ever knew about all of the taboo forbidden experiences I've encountered he would take the first flight here to teach me a lesson!Whose to say he wont read about some of my escapades anyway on the net! I actually hope he does coz I just love his punishments! But then again daddy has this perfect image of me in his mind. A sweet and innocent cutie pie with an untarnished halo. But we know better don't we! And if you don't I cant wait for you to give me a call so I can share some stories with you! I just know they will make your dick so hard you will be cumming back for more...And if you aren't convinced just yet, then please stick around to read more of dirty lil secrets. I just know they will have you on the edge of your seat...

And here's a few more if you didn't already know about me...When I'm not doing school work, I love meeting new people and love to have lot's and lot's of fun. Especially with older men. A curious girl like me can always learn new things from a man that's experienced. Can I be your naughty student and you can be my teacher? I promise to be the best pleasing cutie pie you've ever had. And I'll never say no to you..

Please let me make your cock happy and give me a call today :-)

I'm as sweet as I am slutty...


xoxo,
Sophie

0 comments: